Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: Kelly + Damian's South Beach Engagement Session!

liga photo

Friday, April 18, 2008

Kelly + Damian's South Beach Engagement Session!

This week has been a whirlwind of photo shoots and traveling, but I love it! Things tend to get to stagnant when you're in the same town week after week. I need to shake it up, and that's why I love my job! I've been in South Florida since this past Wednesday. I started off my trip to South FL by meeting up with Kelly and Damian, my fabulous Miami Beach couple, for their engagement session. We headed to the design district, then off to the famous Delano hotel and ended up at the Shore Club. I love shooting down in South Beach because anything goes!! We're also doing a "Day After" session in early '09. Trust me...we will be going back to SoBe. Here's a few of my faves from the shoot. Thanks Kelly and Damian for a successful shoot! See you next December! xoxo -Abby




collage

DSC_2001

DSC_2072

DSC_2144

DSC_2171

DSC_2233

DSC_2402

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home