Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: Hanging out with the fabulous Jillian and Nick!! - Sarasota, FL

liga photo

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hanging out with the fabulous Jillian and Nick!! - Sarasota, FL

I have had SO many engagement sessions lately!! During one of my many trips to Sarasota, I got to hang out downtown with Jillian and Nick. They're getting married in Lake Mary this September! It was a really hot morning, so we decided to drive everywhere instead of walk. The funny thing was that all of our locations were totally within walking distance. We all agree, better cool than sweaty! And again!! Cute shirt Jillian! I love that my brides have some style! So crucial. Nick was a real tropper, traipsing along with Jillian where ever we wanted to go. Thanks for a fun morning! See you two in September!!







DSC_2812

DSC_2718

DSC_2678


DSC_2840

DSC_2847

DSC_2858

DSC_2881

DSC_2968

DSC_3006

DSC_3073

1 Comments:

  • At July 17, 2008 at 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just love how you captured them looking at each other. They look so in love. I love your photography style.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home