Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: South Beach "Day After / Trash the Dress" with Jodi and Roland!!

liga photo

Friday, June 20, 2008

South Beach "Day After / Trash the Dress" with Jodi and Roland!!

I have had such a blast getting to know Jodi and Roland! Their wedding was not too long ago (back in April). About a month later, we met up again in Miami Beach to initially shoot their "Day After" session. When I talked to Jodi on the phone the day before our shoot, she said, "I want to trash my dress too." I LOVE that attitude! We both arrived in South Beach in ridiculously hot weather, them in Roland's nice pick up and me in a God awful mini-van (rental.) Ugh!! I about cried at the counter. Anyway, we braved the hot Miami heat and had some fun walking around finding random corners to shoot on. We stopped by the infamous Delano and Loews Hotel. That's where they honeymooned. I asked what they did the whole time, if they went to any good restaurants, etc. Apparently they never left the hotel and one night for dinner, had French fries and champagne. My kind of couple!! Thanks Jodi and Roland for some great portfolio work. I look forward to many more shoots with you two in the future. It's been a pleasure. -Abby








DSC_4928

DSC_4874

DSC_4912

DSC_4966

DSC_4988

DSC_5011

DSC_5019

DSC_5040

DSC_5066

DSC_5483

collage

DSC_5444

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home