Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: As Promised....Kelly and Damian's "Day After" slide show! - Miami Beach

liga photo

Sunday, March 22, 2009

As Promised....Kelly and Damian's "Day After" slide show! - Miami Beach

Hey all! Happy Sunday! I hear it's beautiful outside, but I am taking everyone's word for it. Still in my Pj's and working frivolously on the computer! Yes, that's dedication. :) I'm excited to post the fabulous Kelly and Damian's "Day After" session. I was so happy I had the opportunity to photograph them more due to their wedding being in December, I had day light savings time working against me. I suggest this for EVERY couple getting married in the Fall / Winter. Enjoy all and I'll be back more with some exciting upcoming Boudoir news!!! -Abby :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home