Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Hoult - November 15th, 2008 - Sarasota, FL

liga photo

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Hoult - November 15th, 2008 - Sarasota, FL

I have to say one of the joys of photographing weddings at my youthful age is having the opportunity to photograph my friends getting married around me. Allison, an acquaintance that has become a dear friend of mine is the perfect example. We were friends in high school, lost touch in those college years, and met back up when we both moved to Orlando. Allison met Jake, her now husband, when they were working together at an engineering firm. They both came to me about a year and a half ago I believe. I was so honored and excited to be documenting probably one of their most important days. Throughout this year's span, I feel like I've built a great friendship with Ally and Jake and for that I am very thankful! I know what I am doing is what I should be doing and things like this just solidify that fact. Here are images from their wedding and a slide show. Congratulations!! I love you!! xoxo-Abby



AJ-SS-1010

AJ-SS-1013

AJ-SS-1014

AJ-SS-1016

AJ-SS-1019
Love this shot! I love when wind works with me!

AJ-SS-1023
Beautiful!

AJ-SS-1025
The guys...

AJ-SS-1026
Allison's Mother was telling me how creative Ally was with her decor ideas.

AJ-SS-1027
I love how organic this looks!

AJ-SS-1036
Jake watching Allison walk down the aisle...priceless.

AJ-SS-1037

AJ-SS-1038
One of the most emotional "giving-aways" I've seen. Allison's Mother walked her down the aisle as her Father officiated.

AJ-SS-1043
AJ-SS-1049

AJ-SS-1054
The color scheme was perfect!

AJ-SS-1060

AJ-SS-1065

AJ-SS-1067

AJ-SS-1072

AJ-SS-1074
The reception glowed with candles and green flowered center-pieces. The whole room smelled like an evergreen tree and was perfect for the cold front that came in that evening.

AJ-SS-1075

AJ-SS-1079

AJ-SS-1088

AJ-SS-1089
The speeches were so moving.

AJ-SS-1153
Love this shot!

AJ-SS-1161
Congratulations!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home