Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: A Must Read: The 2U Collection makes a strong point and launches new website!

liga photo

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Must Read: The 2U Collection makes a strong point and launches new website!

For over a year now, I have had the pleasure of knowing and working closely with Amy Morelli from The 2U Collection. I'm sure some of you have seen me mention her from time to time. In Addition to creating Alluring Custom Designed Invitations, she puts her advertising background to work by specializing in advertising/marketing for the Wedding Industry and Specialized Boutiques. One of Amy's recent blog posts was about "The Importance of Branding and Advertising (Part 1)". This struck close to home and so I felt it necessary to blog about her blog and I advise you all to take a few minutes and check it out. I cannot tell you how much I have learned from Amy about the importance Brand recognition as a creative professional in the wedding industry. I initially came to Amy to ask for her help in designing and printing a high end-looking presentation kit to be able to give to my potential clients. I knew that I wanted to go above and beyond their expectations and I knew it had to come with the level of professional design and materials. Now, this wasn't the most inexpensive decision that I made all year, but at that point, I decided to make a long term goal to focus solely on how my company's image and brand. Not only did she produce my presentation kit, but it then led onto realizing that my brand, colors, and logo needed to be apparent elsewhere in all of my collateral. This led onto Project Liga Photography: a whole undertaking of developing my brand and collateral from letterhead and business cards, to thank you gifts and press kits. The result: A solid, consistent brand presenting itself in all aspects of my business. Below are samples of the work she has done for me. This industry is full of a lot of awesome and creative professionals. Ask yourself this question: How will your company stand out above the rest? I could talk on and on about this, but I suggest you hear it from the expert! xo - Abby
2ucollection.com
the2ucollection.blogspot.com

Liga_Collage

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home