Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: A thumbs up from Jeffrey...I feel so special!!

liga photo

Saturday, October 4, 2008

A thumbs up from Jeffrey...I feel so special!!

This Fall we had the honor of getting to photograph our second cover for Playground Magazine, A hip and sophisticated parenting magazine here in Central Florida! Jeffrey Stoner put this image on Face Book so I HAD to blog it too!! This is a pic of him in a bookstore where he found the mag! He also noted to me to please excuse his $5 sweat shirt that he purchased in an emergency effort to get warm at the restaurant he was eating at beforehand. Don't worry Jeffrey! I know your style is better than that! :) Thanks for showing us some support!!

n668781738_1325694_3658

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home