Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: Kari and Mark tie the knot! September 6th, 2008 - Lakeland, FL

liga photo

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kari and Mark tie the knot! September 6th, 2008 - Lakeland, FL

This couple is very dear to me. I used to live in Downtown Orlando for about 2 years and Kari and Mark were my next door neighbors! And yes, I did have to borrow a cup of sugar from time to time. They were great to live next to and to hang out with. Especially with me lugging my equipment in and out the door every weekend for my weddings. We would have dinner every now and then. It consisted of looking in our freezers and seeing what we had to throw together. The meals always ended up being great! So when they came back from a trip to Michigan, Kari showed me her ring and announced that Mark proposed to her, I was thrilled! They are such a great couple. Very laid back and content. I was even more excited when they asked me to photograph their wedding. So here we are, a few months later, and I'm just now getting around to posting this. I couldn't be more happier for a couple than I am for Kari and Mark. Congratulations and let me know when you want to do dinner again! xo
p.s. A special thanks to Bob Knapik Photography and Provacative Productions.



collage_2

TB_Slideshow-1037


TB_Slideshow-1048

TB_Slideshow-1002

TB_Slideshow-1049


TB_Slideshow-1051


TB_Slideshow-1060


TB_Slideshow-1062

TB_Slideshow-1001


TB_Slideshow-1006

TB_Slideshow-1019


TB_Slideshow-1034

TB_Slideshow-1073

collage_3


collage




TB_Slideshow-1066



TB_Slideshow-1016

TB_Slideshow-1088


TB_Slideshow-1091


TB_Slideshow-1098

TB_Slideshow-1121


TB_Slideshow-1130

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home