Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: Up Next....the lovely, adorable, and fabulous Nichole & Jim! 3.21.09

liga photo

Friday, May 8, 2009

Up Next....the lovely, adorable, and fabulous Nichole & Jim! 3.21.09

Another happy Friday to all! I hope everyone enjoys the weekend and Mother's Day! Be sure to call your Mom! Just wanted to give a heads up that my next post will be about Nichole and Jim's Engagement and Wedding! They are such a great couple and I am so honored that I had the opportunity to work with them! There's a lot to post and of course, I am again running out the door to head out of town. My life story, but I LOVE it! This weekend is West Palm! Check back next week for the full post of Nichole and Jim! xo -A


NJ-1111 copy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home