Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: Amy and Peter's Wedding, Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach 7/5/08

liga photo

Friday, July 18, 2008

Amy and Peter's Wedding, Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach 7/5/08

Wow, what a busy Summer! Life is great and so are the weddings! For July 4th weekend, I headed down to West Palm Beach to see some fireworks and to photograph Amy and Peter's Fourth of July wedding bash! Well, I didn't see fireworks on the 4th, but I sure witnessed some the next day between Amy and Peter. (Metaphorically speaking.)
They couldn't have picked a better spot in Palm Beach to tie the knot. I'm talking about the beautiful Ritz-Carlton. This venue is very dear to me, because my sister and best friend, Amy got married there this past December. The fabulous Liana Lehman photographed their special day. Anyway, getting back to Amy and Peter. I had the pleasure of having Bob Knapik helping me document this wedding. The ceremony was held at Bethesda By-The-Sea, a GORGEOUS Episcopalian church right off of the famous Worth Avenue. After the ceremony, we stopped at Royal Palm Avenue to take a few shots of Amy, Peter, and their crew casually walking down the street. The reception was amazing with beautiful tall centerpieces with up-lighting reflecting a hot pink-orange hue. We had a little Puerto Rican flare with the music and let me tell ya, it's imperative to have good music at your wedding!! All I can say is that the looks on Amy and Peter's faces were nothing short of pure happiness as they enjoyed every minute of their reception. They are truly blessed to have the love and support that filled the room that night. Congratulations Amy and Peter!!! xoxo -Abby

p.s. Here's the link to their slide show. I'm having problems implementing it directly into my blog. I will fix it tomorrow! :P







DSC_3820

BOBK6828

DSC_3848

DSC_4006

DSC_3965


DSC_4119

DSC_4123


DSC_4243

BOBK7060

DSC_4281

DSC_4455

DSC_4465

DSC_4540

BOBK7204

collage 2


collage

collage 4

collage 3



DSC_4824

BOBK7332

DSC_4841

BOBK7349

DSC_4899

DSC_4945

DSC_5102

DSC_5233

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home