Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: Vanessa and Gabe wed!! 08.10.08 - The Ballroom at Church Street Station - Orlando, FL

liga photo

Friday, September 5, 2008

Vanessa and Gabe wed!! 08.10.08 - The Ballroom at Church Street Station - Orlando, FL

Soooo, for my second wedding that weekend, I had the wonderful pleasure of photographing Vanessa and Gabe! I really lucked out by having two great couples to photograph in one weekend! The last time I hung out with them was from their E-Session in Chicago! Below are a few faves from that shoot. We had a blast and really had a good time getting to know one another. Now, it was time to capture their wedding and I was very excited and honored. I had Shem from Blue Lane Photography and the lovely Amanda McCammon assist in capturing the big day. Vanessa and Gabe are so great!! They're a no-fuss, good-time having, couple, that really knows what's important about their wedding: them. Tamuel Cowart from Remembering When Events did an amazing job with the decor and the overall feel of the day. The weather was perfect and allowed us to get some great portraits of them. Vanessa surprised Gabe at the reception with an A Capella version of "The Way I Am" my Ingrid Michelson. It was perfect! It truly summed up their relationship with that act. I was surprised too. I didn't know she had such a beautiful voice! Congrats to you both! xoxo - Abby

vg-3

vg-2

vg-7

vg-6




DSC_0083-1002

DSC_2242

DSC_0172

Vanessa & Gabe-1514

Vanessa & Gabe-1596

DSC_2692-1041

DSC_0097-1009

DSC_2908

DSC_2850-1044

DSC_2947-1046

DSC_3042-1048

DSC_3251

Vanessa & Gabe-2168

DSC_3698

DSC_3137

DSC_3827

DSC_3895

DSC_3912

2 Comments:

  • At September 13, 2008 at 4:59 AM , Blogger heather said...

    abbs,
    wow! you are a busy girl lately! looks like you have been photographin' a lot of beautiful weddings. I love the story that each couple's pics tell; I feel as if I were there! And that is the mark of a true photographer! love ya, and hey, now that I have my new camera, maybe I can be your little assistant?!
    heath

     
  • At September 19, 2008 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Erin Harvey said...

    I love the black and white ones with the couple walking down the stairs and sitting in front of that big beautiful window. Gorgeous!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home