Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: Elisabeth + Rich + Antigua = Good Photos and a Good Tan!

liga photo

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Elisabeth + Rich + Antigua = Good Photos and a Good Tan!

Hey guys, so I've been meaning to blog this one for a while, so here goes. This past June Natalie and I hopped a plane back to San Juan and then over to Antigua, a beautiful island over in what I believe is called the West Indies. Absolutely breath taking. Our mission: to photograph our honeymooners from Connecticut "Trashing the dress" in the waters of Antigua along with a Boudoir Session of the lovely Elisabeth! I prided myself on sneaking my equipment into the Sandals Beach Resort where they were staying and where her boudoir photo session was taking place. I just look like a "really avid photographer / tourist". Phew! No joke, the security there is pretty intense for us photogs. Anyway, those I can't show, but here are a few portraits of their "Trash the Dress" photos. Natalie did the makeup and hair, good job girl! We really enjoyed meeting and getting to know both Elisabeth and Rich and I loved being able to get some kick-ass photos of them on their honeymoon. Thanks to you both for a lovely experience down in Antigua and not to mention, the fabulous tan I came back with (that is now dissipated.) Oh well.



ER-1219

ER-1159

ER-1148

ER-1185

ER-1142

ER-1111

ER-1109

ER-1081

ER-1075

ER-1071

ER-1064

ER-1053

ER-1019

ER-1009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home