Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: Nichole & Jim - Engagement + Wedding PART I

liga photo

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nichole & Jim - Engagement + Wedding PART I

Where do I begin with this lovely couple?? I was so thrilled when Brittany from E-Events called me up and told me to send over a contract for Nichole and Jim. I remember meeting Nichole at our initial consultation and thinking how effortlessly beautiful she was. Let's just say she owns the classic white button down style! There wedding was held at the Orlando Country Club which is a beautiful site and it fit Nichole and Jim perfectly. Here is Part I of II of my post. Our engagement session started in their Baldwin Park neighborhood where Jim proposed and then led on to Winter Park at Casa Feliz. (An Spanish-style historic home here in the Orlando area.)
It was early December and perfect weather. I could tell Nichole was a little nervous and Jim did a great job of making her relaxed. I took this as a challenge and tried my best to make them feel comfortable and relaxed. I really enjoyed myself hanging out and working with them. By the end of the session, we were all sharing what our plans were for the upcoming holidays and New Years. I was so happy with the images I got. A couple weeks later, I invited Nichole, Jim, and their planner Brittany to my office and presented them with the slide show below. A little nervous and keeping my fingers crossed, I pressed play, sipped my wine, and said a Hail Mary. As the slide show went on, I could hear the excitement from Nichole and Jim and when they asked to play it again, I knew they loved it! I was so ecstatic and thrilled, it made my week! Part of what I love to do was wrapped up in those few moments right there. Check out their session below! Their wedding story is to follow so check back! xo - Abby






NJ-1041

NJ-1029

NJ-1057

NJ-1069

NJ-1106

NJ-1135

NJ-1137

NJ-1110

NJ-1111 copy

NJ-1134

NJ-1126

NJ-1150

NJ-1169

NJ-1181

NJ-1201

NJ-1207

1 Comments:

  • At May 14, 2009 at 4:53 PM , Anonymous Debbie Smith said...

    WOW! What lovely pictures of a beautiful couple! I can truly see you growing as an artist.. it's wonderful.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home