Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: Jenn and David's engagement session in good ole Louisville!

liga photo

Friday, September 12, 2008

Jenn and David's engagement session in good ole Louisville!

I'm so happy and excited that I got a chance to photograph my best friend and her fiance's engagement session. They moved up to Louisville, KY this past Winter and shortly after, got engaged! Jenn asked me to be one of her bridesmaids, so there goes me photographing their big day! I couldn't pass up getting a chance to at least photograph some awesome portraits of the cute couple. My good friend, Mary-Beth Tyson is going to be taking care of documenting the big day. She's awesome, so down to earth, and really a great photographer. My fabulous ladies from E-Events Design are taking care of all the planning and working very close with Jenn and David. Their wedding is set to be in Longboat Key in Sarasota, FL. Their theme is "beach chic", is that a term?? Anyway, Here are their photos from my visit up there. I love you guys and I can't wait till April!!!! xoxo -A






DSC_1188

DSC_0996

DSC_0854

DSC_0812

DSC_0414

DSC_1316 copy

DSC_1293

DSC_1232

DSC_1135

DSC_1064

DSC_1022

DSC_0977

DSC_0656

DSC_0888

DSC_0424

7 Comments:

  • At September 16, 2008 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Blair Van Bussel said...

    These turned out amazing. I bet your friend is super sad that you cant shoot her wedding now that she’s seen these beauties! .How funny, I just shot some engagement pictures for a friend who’s wedding I am going to be in too (can’t shoot the wedding any more). Now the photographers that shot my wedding are going to shoot hers. Just as exciting! :) (I will have them posted by the end of the week if you want to stop by and check them out)

     
  • At September 17, 2008 at 10:52 AM , Blogger heather said...

    ABBS!
    I LOVE, love Jenn & David's engagements shots! Especially the ones in the field with the pretty little yellow flowers. Jenn is going to die when she sees them! you did a wonderful job; as ALWAYS! love you and you know i'm your biggest fan!
    Love,
    Heath xo

     
  • At September 19, 2008 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

    Great shots! Love the colors on both wall shots and the sun flare shot was sweet. Mary Beth is spectacular so I am sure your friends are going to be thrilled with their photos. Enjoy the weekend!

     
  • At September 19, 2008 at 6:10 PM , Blogger Erin Harvey said...

    You found so many great colors! Oh and I totally agree, my husband and I are good friends with Mary Beth and she is amazing so they are totally in good hands.

     
  • At September 19, 2008 at 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i love those of Jenn. Give her my best. My favorites are the ones in the field too. I love that affect. I hope you are well.

     
  • At September 21, 2008 at 4:10 PM , Blogger crystal said...

    These pictures are terrific. Jen looks absolutely georgous!

     
  • At September 22, 2008 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I love the pics! That guy is freaking HOT too! Your friend must be really lucky to have snagged such an amazing catch! Do you know where I can find a tall, dark, good-looking, well-dressed, funny (but serious too, because you can't just be funny all of the time), totally awesome, kick ass hunk of a M-A-N like that?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home