Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: Saturday's wedding - Jamie and Josh Malkin - The Vanderbuilt Mansion - Long Island, NY

liga photo

Monday, September 22, 2008

Saturday's wedding - Jamie and Josh Malkin - The Vanderbuilt Mansion - Long Island, NY

This past weekend I had the pleasure of having two great photographers, Mary Beth Tyson and Heather Ahrens accompany me to Islip, Long Island to photograph the lovely Jamie and Joshua. What a beautiful wedding and I can't say how much I really enjoyed watching the two of them soak in what was happening around them. You could literally see how in love they were. Observing them really makes me see how amazing love is. This is how it should be. Thanks Jamie and Josh for a great day, great weather, and an awesome wedding!! You two really are wonderful.
xoxo -Abby


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home