Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: "Cocktails Anyone?" -----Yes Please!!!

liga photo

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Cocktails Anyone?" -----Yes Please!!!

So Amy Morelli from the The 2U Collection and I threw a little bash at the fabulous Citrus Restaurant here in downtown Orlando. It was a chance to get to know some of our local vendors ranging from wedding coordinators, florists, photographers, etc. The night was a success with some pretty darn good gift bags to take home and great food and cocktails. Here are just a couple photos from last night. Thanks to everyone who donated and came and supported us! I will be posting more images here shortly!!



Amy and me ready for the party to begin!


Me showing off my albums and such. :)

3 Comments:

  • At September 24, 2008 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I had a lot of fun- Thank you for the opportunity to shoot this event!! The bags were great as well- I will have to put my gift certificate to use soon (family shoot??)

     
  • At September 25, 2008 at 1:08 AM , Blogger Zekeshem said...

    GREAT PARTY, ABBY!! I had a blast, and only wish I didn't have to leave when I did. You and Amy just kept that party rockin'! I love my gift bag, thank you so much. The decor, the flowers, the albums, the slideshow, the food and the drinks were all amazing! (I swear that waiter was tryin' to push his goods on me...the food and drink didn't stop comin'!) You and Amy were wonderful hostesses, and I'm so glad I was able to be there. Congrats!! :D

     
  • At September 29, 2008 at 11:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    You were amazing and were the pinnacle of confidence...
    Your showing was well-deserved and I know all in attendance were impressed!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home