Liga Photography Blog

has been moved to new address

http://blog.ligaphotography.com

Please visit us there!

liga photo: A sneak peek of Kelley and Todd's E-Session!

liga photo

Monday, June 1, 2009

A sneak peek of Kelley and Todd's E-Session!

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I definitely had a relaxing and fun past couple of days. Saturday was such a great day! First of all, the Magic won the Eastern Conference and they're onto the Finals! Aaaand....I also had the pleasure of photographing Kelley and Todd's Engagement session!! What a great, fun-loving couple these two are. We had a good time driving around Winter Park and shooting. I swear we saw like 3 other photographers there shooting couples. It was like the mecca for photographers! So I had to try extra hard to find places that weren't so "over-photographed". Here are just a few of my faves. I am very much looking forward to their wedding come October! Yay!


DSC_3415

DSC_4022

DSC_4037

DSC_3620

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home